Professional Disposable Isolation Gown
- Cleanliness particulate matter: < 3.5 IPM
- Resistance to microbial penetration < 2.8
- Cleanliness microbiology: < 300
- Fallout particles: < 4.01 og 10
- Waterproof properties: > 20 cm H2O
- Burst strength: > 40 KPA
- Breaking strength: > 20 N
- Certificates : CE / FDA / ISO 13485 / EN-14126:2004 / GB 19082-2009
Disposable isolation gowns belonging to type B conjoined structure.
Range of application: Common isolation, institution, outpatient wards and examination rooms.
- Prohibited to use if package is damaged
- Ne reuse; please dispose of medical waste in a timely manner
- Must comply with instructions and packaging and transportation requirement
- Before using this product, pay attention to whether the packaging is damaged
- Note the production date and the expiration date
- Open the package from the designated side and remove the product
- Dispose as medical waste after use.
Storage and transportation conditions
- Transportation: It can be transported by conventional means of transportation and should be protected from heavy pressure, direct sunlight and rain and snow during transportation
- Storage: It should be stored in a relative humidity not exceeding 80%, non-corrosive gas, cool, dry, well ventilated and clean
- Avoid contact with sharp objects and do not apply heavy pressure
Storage and Expiration date: Two years from the production date, see the product packaging for the production date and expiration date.
- Manufacturer record number : Yan City of Jiang Su Food and Drug administration record number 20200001
- Products record number: Yan City of Jiang Su device record number 20200002
- Product technical requirements number: Yan City of Jiang Su device record number 20200002
- Name of product: disposable isolation gown
- Type: B
- Size: L
See package for production date and expiration date.